Tuesday, July 7, 2015

REVIEW - Pimped Custard by Eternal Elixirs




Eternal Elixirs




Pimped Custard


I am always excited about finding awesome new juice to try – and it’s even better when I know the person making it.  So when Jeremia Swanson announced he was going live with the e-juice line he’d been working on, I had to order the Eternal Elixirs line to try these handcrafted juice.

From their website and Facebook pages:


Hand crafted small batch premium e-liquid at affordable prices . Made by vaping brothers Jeremia & Joshua Swanson and business partner Ian Hughes...

A family owned company crafting a Premium E-liquid using only the finest ingredients.

Each batch is only made 100ml at a time to guarantee everything is measured and mixed properly.

Experience the smooth and refreshing flavors from our mixologist JR


The line is relatively small at this time, but they’re coming up with new flavors all the time (like the Peach Bellini flavor Jeremia mentioned on the 5th!)

After receiving all four flavors they’re selling, I took Jeremia’s advice and tried them in the order he suggested.  So the first juice I’m reviewing is the Pimped Custard.

From the Facebook page:

PIMPED CUSTARD : Cake donut filled with custard drizzled with chocolate dunked in your morning cup of coffee.

Who couldn’t resist the opportunity to try an awesome donut-flavored juice?

As soon as the juices got in, I cracked up the bottle of Pimped Custard and inhaled deeply.  I could smell a hint of the cake donut but the main aromas were of rich vanilla custard and the chocolate drizzle.  It was a very tempting smell.

As always, I tasted a drop of the juice directly on my finger to see what the flavor was like being applying heat.  The flavors that hit my tongue were cake donut filled with a rich, vanilla custard.  As someone who has problems actually eating donuts (I like them, but my body certainly doesn’t), I was completely thrilled to find the juice tasted so much like a donut without any heat.

So, I juiced up some fresh cotton.  Firing off my mod a few times, the vapor surrounding my head smelled like a donut shop.  I could really smell and appreciate the scent of a good cake donut in that vapor and the mixture of vanilla (one of my very favorite scents) just made it that much more appealing.

As soon as I put the top cap back on my RDA, I immediately started vaping it.  The inhale was heavenly – pure cake donut and vanilla custard.  It was like when you were a kid and could enjoy the simple pleasures of a donut for breakfast while watching your favorite Saturday morning cartoons.

The exhale is where the flavor was at its best.  I could still taste that awesome cake donut with a hint of the custard, but I could also taste the chocolate drizzle with just a hint of coffee. 

My first experience with the Eternal Elixirs line of e-juice was a very satisfying one.  Getting to enjoy the flavor of donuts without experiencing the heartburn afterwards was like being a child again.  Pimped Custard could easily be an all-day vape or just a tasty treat when you’re in the mood for something sweet.

I can’t wait to try the rest of the Eternal Elixirs line!

No comments:

Post a Comment