Sunday, August 16, 2015

Awesome changes in the works!

I'm planning to start featuring all sorts of different posts on my blog, including wanting to showcase different people's personal vape stories.

So I'm turning to all y'all for some help.  If you could please take just a few moments to email me the following information, I will greatly appreciate it:

Your first name & last initial

Age

Location

If you smoked, for how long

When did you start vaping

The setup you first used

Your current setup (if different)

Reason you started vaping

Your vape story

Also, since I'm posting this in a few different locations (blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc), please include where you saw this, your  username, and contact info so I can let you know when your story is posted.

Thanks in advance!  I really appreciate anyone willing to help.  Email your stories to:

farnorthvaper AT gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment