Sunday, June 14, 2015

REVIEW - Beginner's Edge by Fuzzy Juice



Fuzzy Juice



Beginner’s Edge


Ah yes, cotton candy!  It’s a favorite of children and adults everywhere.  Those sticky, flavorful strings of spun sugar that stick to your fingers and face as you eat it is something that brings a smile to even the hardest heart.  But in this calorie-conscience society, at 110 calories per ounce, cotton candy is a treat that you can only enjoy once or twice a year without feeling guilty.

So what do you do if you’re addicted to that wonderful, sweet flavor?  You vape it!

Beginner’s Edge by Fuzzy Juice is the juice to satisfy your cotton candy cravings.  According the website, the flavor profile is:

Fresh, Ripe Strawberry Spun Sugar

That’s right – you’ll be vaping strawberry cotton candy!

The description of the flavor on the website had me interested in trying this juice.  I mean, with the promise of strawberry spun sugar, who wouldn’t be interested?  So I ordered a bottle and eagerly awaited its arrival.

When it arrived, I just couldn’t wait to experience this childhood treat.  Opening the bottle, my nose caught the smell of strawberries.  This was the smell of strawberry pie or sundae topping – one of those smells you always remember.

I placed a drop on my finger and tasted it.  While the flavor was definitely strawberries, I could actually taste the subtle flavor of spun sugar underneath it.  I was pleasantly surprised.

I juiced up some fresh cotton in anticipation of tasting this juice and fired off my mod a few times.  The air was filled with a mellow aroma of strawberries dancing around my head in a delicate vapor.  It was definitely a great smell!

On inhale, I could taste the strawberries first, but as soon as the vapor hit my tongue and the back of my throat, I could really taste the flavor of cotton candy. 

The exhale was just like that taste you get in your mouth after the spun sugar melts in your mouth.  The strawberry was very mellow, almost an undertone of the flavor.

This was the second juice in the Fuzzy Juice line I tried, and I must say – the flavor doesn’t get harsh at higher wattages.  Even at 150 watts on my mod, both juices were still mellow and tasty.  There was no throat hit – no harsh feeling in the throat at all as a matter of fact.

I can’t recommend this juice highly enough.  While you get the full flavor experience of cotton candy, you don’t get sick on something overly sweet.  You also don’t consume hundreds of calories while satisfying your cravings.  This could easily become an all-day vape.  So if you love the flavor of cotton candy, order some Beginner’s Edge and indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment