Wednesday, June 10, 2015

REVIEW - Bomb Pop by Puff Vapor



Puff Vapor



Bomb Pop


Bomb pops!  An iconic part of most childhoods, the bomb pop is that icy cold red, white, and blue rocket-shaped popsicle sold by neighborhood ice cream men.  Kids everywhere in the US get excited to hear Marvin Hamlisch’s “The Entertainer” fill the air and beg for money from their parents for a chance to buy that coveted frozen treat.

There’s not many things that bring back memories of long hot days spent hanging out with your childhood buddies than the smell that hits your senses when you first opened the outer wrapper of a Bomb Pop.  While you weren’t quite sure what flavor you smelled, you knew it would be tasty!

Again, this frozen treat is so popular that a National Bomb Pop Day was established in 2005 (the 50th anniversary of the popsicle) - the last Thursday in June.  It’s been mentioned in TV and movies – most recently in a flashback episode of “Orange Is the New Black.” 

So it’s no surprise that e-juice companies would try to recreate that same taste in an e-juice.  Puff Vapor in Las Vegas is one of many out there who have tried.

Unlike most e-juices, Puff Vapor’s Bomb Pop flavor is different right from the get-go.  Instead of a clear or amber color, the juice is a pale blue.  The color is very reminiscent of that pale blue of a sunny summer sky, and it actually helps to mentally prepare you for what you’re about to taste.

I first tried Puff Vapor’s Bomb Pop at a vape shop called SUBZERO in Anchorage, Alaska.  Before then, the only local access to a Bomb Pop like flavor was by another line sold at our local shop.  So of course, I wanted to try it to see how much like an actual Bomb Pop the flavor truly is. 

While in the shop, I first wanted to smell the juice.  The aroma was very fruity – I could pick up the blue raspberry and lime in the juice right away.

Sampling a drop on my finger, I was very impressed.  The taste was as close to a Bomb Pop as I remembered without actually eating one.

So I bought a bottle.

Starting as I do, I put fresh cotton in my RDA and juiced it up with this interesting blue juice.  I fired the mod off a few times, and the vapor dancing around my head smelled even more like a Bomb Pop than it did right out of the bottle.  With added heat, I could pick up the blue raspberry, cherry, and lime in the juice.  It was a very encouraging sign.

Upon that first inhale, the lime was the first flavor that hit my taste buds.  Once the vapor hit the back of my tongue, the blue raspberry and cherry was very apparent.

On exhale, the flavors all combined like the juices did as you would eat a Bomb Pop.  Cherry, lime, and blue raspberry mixed together in a flashback to childhood.

Unlike other Puff Vapor flavors I’ve reviewed, the Bomb Pop e-juice did not get harsh at higher wattages.  It stayed the same pleasant, sweet vape it started as at 50 watts.  And, because the lime is a candy flavor rather than a true citrusy lime, there was no harsh hit at the back of the throat.

If you want to relive a moment from your childhood or are just looking for a light, refreshing, sweet vape, I highly recommend this juice from Puff Vapor.  It could easily be an all-day vape – or something worth breaking the monotony from your usual e-juice rotation.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,
    I acquire visited a lots of armpit but you are the best that I acquire anytime seen.
    I acquire additionally this accompanying site.
    Think you acquire to acquire a adorned smoker to get blah acclimatized smoked goodness? Think again. I will accordance my tips for creating abounding barbecue on a acclimatized grill
    vapor shops near me
    Best Regards
    Grace Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written articles like yours renews my faith in today's writers. You've written information I can finally agree on and use. Thank you for sharing. Pop Vape Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is very powerful and thanks for sharing. Pop vapes come in a diverse range of flavors. When we design a Pop Vape Boxes , we keep this in consideration as well.

    ReplyDelete