Sunday, June 14, 2015

REVIEW - Fat Ape by Fuzzy Juice








Fuzzy Juice



Fat Ape


Summer brings with it state fair and carnival season, and it’s there that I travel with this e-juice from Fuzzy Juice.

Fuzzy Juice is a e-liquid company out of Texas owned and operated by Ashlie Gantt.  They specialize in making premium liquid for a discounted price.  According to their website:

Fuzzy Juice was created after a long desperate attempt to locate truly MAX VG juices that fit all my needs:

1. LITTLE to NO steep time needed. (I pre-steep almost all of the available juices)
2. MUST produce clouds.
3. MUST be full of flavor! (Max VG does NOT have to mean bland for 2 months!)
4. MUST have LITTLE to NO throat hit!

All of my juices are hand crafted, and tested repeatedly. If I don't like it, it's not here. This is why the selection of juice flavors is so small. I only use VG based nicotine, and only add VG to my juices. I add no additional PG, and use VG based flavoring when possible. Thus, you truly ARE receiving a MAX VG blend.

My goal, is NOT to simply replicate other brands' juices. It isn't fair to them for me to just take their juice combinations and market it as my own idea. That being said, I do (upon request) imitate the overall flavor profile, and turn it from a harsher juice, such as a 50/50 PG to VG blend, to a max vg version. Smoother, but just as full of flavor, if not more flavorful. See, most companies, sell 50/50 as it works better in all tanks, and is ok on a dripper too. But, many of us drippers, still find the 50/50 to be too harsh on our inhale. I do make my own mixes too, and they are all, just as tasty!

I am eternally grateful to everyone who has supported me, and pushed me to keep going in this juice endeavor. You hold special places in my heart! And to all of you that do not directly know me, I'm glad you've given me a chance to show you that "premium" does not have to mean $30 for 30 mL of juice!

I’d first heard about Fuzzy Juice from a Facebook group and, after hearing some really awesome things about it, I knew I was destined to try it.  When I finally got around to placing an order, my biggest problem was what flavors to choose.  There are many interesting, delicious sounding flavors, and I wasn’t quite sure which ones to pick for my first order.  After much deliberation, though, I settled on five great sounding juices and placed my order.

The first of the five flavors I tried is called Fat Ape.  According to the website, the flavor profile on the juice is:

Chocolate covered bananas

I knew I was in for a real treat.

First opening the bottle, I took a deep breath to see what the juice smelled like.  The aroma was spot-on chocolate covered bananas.  It was an encouraging sign.

I placed a drop on my finger to taste.  My taste buds were hit with banana first, followed by a mellow milk chocolate flavor.  This was getting better and better.

I eagerly juiced up some fresh cotton and fired off my mod a few times, trying to get a sense of the way the juice smelled when heated.  The smell of bananas with just a hint of chocolate reminded me of the smell coming from a chocolate-covered banana booth at a carnival or fair. 

I knew I had to vape this juice.

On that first inhale, I could taste fresh ripe bananas with just a hint of milk chocolate, and on that exhale, the chocolate was the star with a hint of banana underneath it.

I must say, vaping this juice was actually like eating a chocolate-covered banana from a carnival.  The flavor wasn’t artificial, and the flavor combination really worked well together.  It was a great treat without the calories!

If you love the taste of chocolate and banana, this is definitely the juice for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment