Monday, June 8, 2015

REVIEW - Custom vape stands by Custom VĀpe





Custom VĀpe




Custom Vape Stands

Need to organize that vape gear or just want a One of a Kind Custom Hand Built Vape Stand? Then you're at the right place.  (from the Facebook page)

Custom VĀpe is a custom wooden vape stand business out of Kentucky.  This small business is owned and operated by a creative man named Daniel Hellard.  He’s also the man who personally creates every stand made by the company.

I am lucky enough to made Daniel’s acquaintance on Facebook in a group for vapers.  He is very dedicated to vaping and VERY dedicated to creating beautiful wooden stands for any organizational needs you may have for your equipment.  But these are no ordinary stands – they truly are customized for each and every recipient… and they can only be described as art.

To order a stand from Custom VĀpe, you first start off by sending a message to Mr. Hellard to discuss your particular needs and wants – whether it’s just for RDAS/tanks, for mods, for your e-liquids, or any combination thereof.  You also discuss whether you want something simple or something more complicated.  Depending upon your specifications, he’ll quote you a price (all prices include shipping).  Once you agree upon the price and send payment, he gets your stand made and in the mail as quickly as possible.

Your choices are as varied as your imagination – he offers nicely stained wooden stands but also has some awesome colors from which you can choose.  You can get them further customized with details you lay out or with stickers and decals you supply.

I recently ordered an RDA stand since I have collected quite a few of them.  Rather than let them sit in a box out of sight, I decided I wanted an attractive way to display them where I could easily grab whatever one I wish to use.  I didn’t need anything fancy – just a nice single plane stand with room for 12 RDAs and tanks that would actually match my décor.

We spoke for about an hour, talking about what I envisioned for my stand.  The discussion began on the Friday before Memorial Day.  The price was EXTREMELY reasonable for a custom piece that will be just your own instead of a stand you order off some online store that is just like every other stand sold in every other online store.

I sent my payment on the Sunday before Memorial Day.  On Memorial Day, he’d finished and exactly what I’d requested.
the stand and sent me a picture of the final product… and it was beautiful –

Not only was it finished that quickly, he had it in the mail on Tuesday and it was in my mail on Friday!

I cannot recommend this man highly enough for your custom stand needs!  The work is high quality, he pays attention to every little detail, and he will get your custom work of art to your door as quickly as possible.

Below, you can see other examples of his work.  Take some time to check them out – and then order your own today!!





















1 comment:

  1. vaporizer for sale is a kind of e-cigarette, just like a vape pen kit, also you still need cheap vandy vape kylin v2 rta to help your vaping, thanks to the cheap eleaf istick nowos mod and other vape products, they are going to change our vaping.

    ReplyDelete